You don’t need a Hollywood makeover to be at your best in this time and age. If you have the following key pieces in your closet, looking fab and stylish would not be as difficult.
* Tailored Blazer – This classic is a vital piece that could go well with any kind of dressing mood. You can go casual, dressy, or formal with it.
* Little Black Dress – You can never go wrong with a little black dress, so they say. With the perfect cut, built, and fabric, this is a nice thing to have, which you can pull anytime, whether you are going out on a gimmick night or you are meeting your boyfriend’s family in a gathering. Make sure you pick one that’s special.
* Cotton Tank Top – It is comfortable and easy to wear. That’s one reason you should keep it in your closet. Other than that, a cotton tank top can go with anything – jeans, shorts, skirts, etc.
* Tights – Having a pair of tights in your closet is convenient. With its leg-slimming abilities, you can use it under a super short dress and would even protect you against cold during winter.
* Statement Necklace – Even when you are wearing a plain shirt and a pair of jeans, your statement necklace will make your outfit look bright, feminine, and strong enough to attract attentionTips,